Gartner Group predicts, that by 2013 the number one way people will access the internet will be through their mobile devices.
70% of all mobile searches are acted upon within an hour vs. 30% of all traditional searches.
With mobile marketing you deliver your message directly to your customer. It’s like you spoken directly to him and he listen carefully what you say.
There is no question, if you are not active mobile than you miss large opportunities to make customers aware of your business. Take action before your competitor does.
Infographic: How Online Marketing Drives Offline Success
Domino’s iPad App: Makes & Delivers Custom Pizza
Starbucks Cup Magic
Custom iPhone Application for Restaurants
Presentation: Mobile Trends and Strategies
Infographic: Dining and Restaurant Reservation Trends
15 things you can do to empower mobile restaurant marketing:
- 1. First of all, claim your business in the appropriate social media platforms and location-based applications.
- 2. Mobilize your website and start using mobile media for your business.
- 3. Start collecting mobile phone numbers from your customers and organize them in a database so you later send personalized SMS to them, to inform them about specials and news.
- 4. Use QR Codes for promotions.
- 5. Reward your first-time visitors
- 6. Change deals often to stay attractive.
- 7. Promote group check-ins. The more in a group, the better the deal
- 8. Interact with customers. Make them accomplish a small task (Origami napkin) to redeem
- 9. Promote to those checking-in nearby
- 10. Encourage interactivity
- 11. Keep yourself updated about mobile media and trends.
- 12. Design a Smart Phone app for your business. (like the one from Starbucks or Domino’s)
- 13. Run a mobile ad campaign
- 14. Measure your results
- 15. Improve what you do and repeat.
—What do you think?
- Domino’s iPad App: Makes & Delivers Custom Pizza
- Hotel Industry increase revenue the smart way. Participate in Social Media!
- 6 Smart ways for local inbound marketing for restaurants
- Get mobile with your Inbound Marketing
- How to use Inbound Marketing for your Coffee Bar
To stay up to date, please subscribe to our RSS Feed
Tweet this on Twitter!
AWeber's email marketing software makes it easy.
Learn how they can do it for you, too.
Take A Free Test Drive Today!