5 steps to get free traffic from Flickr.com:
- Go to Flickr and register an account with your name (should be your domain name, for better recognition).
- Customize your profile, add your photos, etc..
- Upload your pictures from which you wish to show them in the public.
- Insert a title and description.
- Include up to 9 keywords to your images alt tag (can be your keywords from your website).
You are done! What happen now? So Flickr is a great source for information and photo, Google crawl it more often and gives it a higher relevance. When now Google crawl Flickr it will discover your photos with your title, description and tags (keywords).
Google indexes your photos and when somebody searches the ‘Google Image Search’ and type’s one of your keywords than it’s possible that one or more of your photos appear and the user clicks on it and will be redirected to your Flickr profile or your web presence.
Do you have any tips for Flickr? What are they and how do you use Flickr for your Business?
Free report: Get found and get leads the smart way.