Search engine optimization is one of most important aspects that should be researched while designing a website.
Because many websites are designed daily but only few hits the top search engine rankings this is because they are very sure about the search engine optimization techniques.
In which Link building is one of the best search engine optimization technique because 80% of search engine ranking comes from link building.
Through link building you can get other sites showing interest in linking back to your webpage and this links are called as back links. In this there will be quality links and poor ones in which quality link can increase your search engine listing tremendously.
1) Be rational: you can diversify your links but should be rational in their selection. You need to always keep in mind to maintain qualitative links rather than quantitative links. You can also buy links and can make use of various search engine optimization packages
2) Be resourceful: always provide rich content so that people show interest linking with you. If you are resourceful, people will be attracted to your site and refer you through their sites also. So create valuable, informative and enriched pages.
3) Be a writer to other sites of your niche: don’t hesitate to write article for the sites which are in a related niche to yours. Submit articles to good article directories and you will get links directing back to your site.
4) Get registered in directories: make sure about the fact that you are registered in a number of directories. There are number of online directories like yahoo, dmoz.com and Google search directories; avail their services and get listed in your related niches.
5) Write press releases: writing press release can pay you profusely. You can write anything new related to your product or site which may pave the way for good links and invite attention from people.
6) Be social: internet is a social environment so you should be sociable; use the legible social networking platforms like twitter and face book to promote your site. Making friends in the related industry will enrich your pulse and gain inbound links.
7) Be active in blogging: blog commenting is a diplomatic choice to create back links. Your good online comments for others will prove rewarding for yourself in the near future.
Marketing takeaway: In order to implement the search engine optimization techniques you can go for search engine placement companies and search engine services.
For further information, check out
Back links important factors for SEO
How social media influence your search engine ranking
To stay up to date, please subscribe to our RSS Feed
Tweet this on Twitter!
Do you know the marketing effectiveness of your website?
How many sales leads does your website generate?
Get your FREE analysis today!