Social media has become the most popular distribution channel, this is no secret. But still the most marketers rely on paid advertising nevertheless they can reach their audience in social media with no paid ads for a faction of the costs.
Advertising industry research firm Advertiser Perceptions found out that:
More than half (59%) of US marketers and agencies planned to increase their social media display ad spending on sites like Facebook in the next 12 months.
The good news is that 62% of marketers say that social media is important to critical for their business. And the bad news is that 59% of them want to buy customer attention instead of earning it by a simultaneously decrease of cost per lead up to 62%.
It is a good approach to be visible where your audience is around. But the way how you are visible is more important than a big ad budget.
Moreover a big ad budget does not mean you will be successful with your lead generation campaign.
The most profitable method to gain customer attention in the long term is to offer something of value for the audience. Information which is remarkable and share worthy.
Smart content marketing has proven to be a great way to create brand awareness and to e most effective to drive traffic to a company website and convert this traffic to leads and customers. The most popular ways of content marketing are blogging, social media and video.
A good way to start a smart dialogue is to ask open questions. To ask the audience about their opinion about the published content will open discussions where a brand get the opportunity to respond in a professional, authentic and human way.
Companies utilizing content marketing strategy report n up to 2,000% lift in blog traffic and 40% boost in revenue.
Publish buyer persona oriented remarkable content. This can be achieved with a corporate blog very quick.
How can your business profit from this?
- 1. Start a social media presence. Complete your profile there.
- 2. Research for industry related B2B groups and people. Become a member and invite those people to your network.
- 3. Listen to their discussions. If you have something valuable to contribute than do it, otherwise go on listening.
- 4. Start a corporate blog. Write about topics your B2B audience is interested in. Share your blog articles in social media and ask for feedback for your publication.
- 5. Build landing pages and offer exclusive and valuable content for download. So you generate laser target high quality industry related B2B leads.
- 6. Measure your activities.
- 7. Improve your activities and repeat.
This can lower your cost per lead up to 62%, increase your lead conversion up to 55% and boost your revenue the smart way.
To stay up to date, please subscribe to our RSS Feed
Tweet this on Twitter!
Free Report: Get found and get leads the smart way.