VMail is the new Email
Extraordinary results can be achieved using this technology. Video Email can change the world and the way we communicate Vmail by Vmail !
- - Google loves Video !
- - Cisco predict –
- There will be a 10 fold increase in the use of Video over the next 5 years
- By 2015, there will be nearly 3 Billion Internet users – more than 40% of the world’s projected population
- Internet Video traffic is now 40% of the consumer internet
- - People retain 10% of what they hear, but 50% of what they see
- - Video is the single, most effective form of communication
- - Companies continue to look for additional creative marketing platforms
- - ‘Old school’ marketing is no longer effective
- - People spend 8 seconds reading a static text email, but retain 85% of what they see in a Video
- - Static text emails are easy to ignore, and at their best give a customer only the vaguest notion of what your business really values. People simply don’t have the time today to read screeds of text and barely get past the third line, before deleting, without ever grasping the gist of the message that is trying to be conveyed.
Practical research has been able to demonstrate the power of video over other forms of communication:
1. ‘Video email marketing reaps 280 percent higher returns than direct mail.’ – Gartner Research
2. ‘63.9% of 5,000 people watched a video sent via email to completion. The average email viewer will only spend 8 seconds reading an email’ – Marketing Vox
3. ‘Good service is not enough. A customer who is ‘emotionally connected’ to your place of business is likely to spend 46% more money than a customer who is merely ‘satisfied’, but not emotionally bonded.’ – Gallup Survey
4. Increased market interest. According to an August 2011 Forrester Research survey: 50% of interactive marketers believed that marketing’s effectiveness will increase with online video over the next 3 years; while 43% said it would with E-mail marketing.
5. Increased clicks. According to David Daniels, former VP and Principal Analyst for Forrester Research, “Video in email can increase click-through rates as much as 2x-3x.”
6. According to a video email case study by Holland America Lines, in-email video produced a 2x higher CTR versus a static image, and 2x higher CTR than their average campaign.”
So what is a Vmail ?
Video Email is simple to use, online, browser based technology, which enables you to create your own personal Vmails. No software downloads are necessary. Bandwidth is not compromised, as the VMail opens on the Internet. Vmail allows full integration with your social networks to share on Youtube or Facebook, etc.
Creating a VMail
- 1. Use your Webcam to record your message or upload a video from your computer, IPhone, Android or any Smartphone.
- 2. Incorporate marketing Videos or something from You Tube.
- 3. Use the Templatefeature –
- Create your own personal template, using your own art or photos, or
- Choose a template from 100’s of designs available
- 4. The system automatically adds your contact information.
- 5. You can also add images, such as printable coupons or hyperlinks to other websites.
- 6. Use the Contact Managerto manage all your contacts –
- Import all your contacts from your phone, email and computer into one spot.
- Organize your Contacts alphabetically or in Groups.
- Select and send to any number of your contacts using the Contact Manager.
- 7. Use the campaign scheduling feature to send right away, or set the day and time that you’d like it to go out.
Why use Vmail ?
Video Email :
- - Is different
- - More powerful
- - More effective
- - Is creative
- - Seeing is Believing
- - Has more impact
- - Grabs the customer’s attention
- - Enables you to literally look into your contact’s eyes and develop a relationship with that person, engaging them on a level that is simply not possible with a static text email.
- - Enables your voice to resonate on a subliminal level.
- - Will replace static text emails, which are easy to ignore, and at their best, give a customer only the vaguest notion of what your business really values
Infographic: Video EMail
Vmail USES are endless e.g. :
- All aspects of Business
- Product launches
- Product or Service info
- Special events
Heather de Wit considers herself to be an ‘out of the box’ thinker and is happy to share her knowledge on the merits of utilising Video Email and Conferencing/Webinars. Her experience as a sole Entrepreneur for over 20 years spans marketing, advertising and PR. She enjoys creative writing, singing at functions and is a self-taught artist.
Get in touch with heather :
Social Media Marketing has been one of the successful marketing strategies for marketers and companies online in recent years.
There are some major social media communities and emerging social media communities that can help business to improve their marketing strategies online. These social media networks help in providing b2b marketing solutions and generate quality marketing tips for new business online.
This article discusses about using 6 top social media communities for b2b marketing best practices and an eye of b2b marketing data giving a glimpse of the power of these social media communities.
Top 6 social networks for B2B marketing solutions
Social Networks have changed the marketing strategies for businesses online with wide range of advantages and quality leads for their business. There are quite a few social networks that help in providing b2b marketing solutions. This article focuses on top 6 social networks that had a major impact on small business b2b marketing.
Infographic: Social Media B2B
Given below are some of the key points on using these social networks for b2b sales strategies.
Using Facebook for b2b Viral Marketing
Social Media is viral and if your business is successfully promoted in social media, you are very much successful in generating quality leads for your business online.
One of the major social media networks that have a huge impact on b2b marketing solutions is facebook. Given below are some of the b2b marketing best practices with facebook
Build your brand presence in facebook
If your brand presence in facebook is successful, you are likely to generate quality leads through facebook. Some of the best ways to generate b2b marketing leads through facebook is by bringing more visibility for your facebook page and generate quality leads using latest facebook apps.
Use Latest features of facebook for optimized lead generation
With the new facebook timeline, you can now share the latest updates regarding your business thus bringing more engagement for your facebook fans. Use the latest features such as pins and stars to bring more visibility for your lead generation pages.
Use the popular features such as open graph to know your visitors approach which is one of the key points for your b2b sales strategies.
Build your business community
It is important to build your own business community to stay ahead of your competitors. For this it is very much necessary to brand your facebook page and update it with the latest happenings. Use your page to provide useful information for your community.
Using Google+ for B2B Lead generation
Google+ is one of the popular social communities which are just started receiving popularity with Google indexing and prioritizing it in search results. Millions of users have already started using Google+
There is huge potential for B2b marketers to generate leads through Google+. Some of the best ways to use Google+ for business are
- – Use the feature of Hangout to create live stream of your business hangout. The latest feature allows up to nine people to hangout using the video function of Google+
- – Use Circles to share your content. It is very important to generate business specific content that is interested by users in your Google+. The best information that can be shared through your circles are virtual conferences, events, interviews and webinars which are very much useful for B2b marketers
- – More is your content in Google+, more is the visibility of your content is search engines especially Google+.
Using twitter for B2b Marketing
Twitter is another top social media community that helps in B2b Viral marketing. Given below are some of the ways b2b marketers can use twitter
- - Use B2b Marketing with your blogs and share your blog content in twitter. This increases visibility of your business in twitter.
- - Increase reach of your business in twitter by increasing your followers. As your business reach increases, more people know about your business which is one of the key B2b viral marketing strategy.
- – Another way of increasing reach and visibility is by asking your employees to tweet your business content. Sharing buttons for your B2b Marketing blogs and allowing your employees to share your business content brings more visibility for your business.
Using LinkedIn for B2b Marketing solutions
LinkedIn is one of the powerful social networks for b2b marketing solutions. As it is professional network, you have major chances for generating b2b marketing leads with LinkedIn.
Some of the best B2b marketing practices of using LinkedIn are
- – Index your B2b marketing blog in LinkedIn and share your latest contest in LinkedIn. This brings more approach for your business in LinkedIn.
- – Use Applications like Slideshare to share your business presentations in LinkedIn.
- – Create your own company page and share business updates through your status updates and group updates. You can also promote your business products through the products tab in LinkedIn. Show your creativity in generating impressive business promotion strategies through LinkedIn.
- – Another important feature of LinkedIn is email marketing, one of the important B2b Viral marketing strategies. Mail your LinkedIn members with email marketing feature of LinkedIn.
Using Pinterest for B2b marketing solutions
Pinterest is another powerful social network for generating B2b marketing leads for new business. Given below are some of the best ways to leverage your b2b marketing solution with Pinterest
- – One of the best ways to promote b2b marketing through Pinterest in developing quality boards and creating pins in suitable boards. This gives members flexibility to find useful information through boards.
- – New product offerings, services can be pinned through suitable boards which increase interest in readers to visit the boards and thereby generating leads.
- – Use Pin info graphics, data and charts to know more about your business reach and thereby optimizing your marketing strategies in Pinterest.
- – Share useful E-books and content information through your pins.
Using YouTube for B2b Marketing solutions
YouTube is one of the popular social media networks which can be used for quality B2b lead generation. Some of the ways of using YouTube for your b2b marketing are given below
- – Share your top level management and interviews in YouTube.
- – Share informative videos related to your business products, new launches and reviews of your business products in Youtube.
- – How to videos, product tours and optimized YouTube search are some of the ways to generate b2b marketing leads with YouTube.
These are some of the best examples of using social networks for b2b lead generation. Consult the inbound marketing experts in optimizing marketing strategies in these social networks thereby increasing profits.