Simply become active in Facebook!
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg predicted there will be 1.43 billion social network users in 2012, 63.2% of internet users will visit a social network at least once a month, rising to 67.6% in 2013 and 70.7% in 2014.
The top ten largest countries are:
- 1. United States 155,886,800
- 2. India 45,018,540
- 3. Indonesia 43,521,320
- 4. Brazil 42,199,700
- 5. Mexico 33,599,040
- 6. Turkey 31,526,380
- 7. United Kingdom 30,484,380
- 8. Philippines 27,718,720
- 9. France 24,100,240
- 10. Germany 23,251,880
The search volume on Facebook has overtaken Google. And there are not only consumers who research there. B2B is also using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social networks to research for products, services, industry related information and new business partners.
Social media is a great way to showcase a business and to offer a more personal insight view. A company has great opportunities to show personality to attract the right buyer persona and to get in touch with the right new future customer when this one is looking out for products and services.
Social media has proved in the past years that it can bring positive ROI when it’s done right.
As businesses understand that social media is no short term sprint than more something like a marathon they engage with more diligence to plan their steps to reach a long term ROI.
A study from Wildfire Interactive shows that social media helps grow brand awareness, increase sales and partnerships and helped to reduce marketing costs.
Infographic: Small Business + Social Media Use
Engaging in dialogue with customers via social media has become an important part of successful companies.
Smart marketers measure the value of social media channels as well. They want to know which one has the best results for their business. One of the most popular channels is Facebook. About 44% of surveyed marketers say that “Facebook is valuable because they help with new customer recruitment”.
A proven working strategy is to add lead capture pages to your in social published articles and to track the traffic, leads, lead to customer rate and revenue per generated lead. So you get a good picture of your cost per lead and adjust activities to increase your profits.
Studies show that companies which relying on online lead generation is two times more profitable than those who do not. Those companies achieve up to 62% lower costs per lead.
Get active and establish your outpost in social media today!
Seven steps to establish your brands social media outpost:
- 1. Start a social media presence. Complete your profile there.
- 2. Research for industry related B2B groups and people. Become a member and invite those people to your network.
- 3. Listen to their discussions. If you have something valuable to contribute than do it, otherwise go on listening.
- 4. Start a corporate blog. Write about topics your B2B audience is interested in. Share your blog articles in social media and ask for feedback for your publication.
- 5. Build landing pages and offer exclusive and valuable content for download. So you generate laser target high quality industry related B2B leads.
- 6. Measure your activities.
- 7. Improve your activities and repeat.
What do you think? How do you use social media?
To stay up to date, please subscribe to our RSS Feed
Tweet this on Twitter!
Free EBook: 9 Easy Steps to Facebook Success