Adjust your mindset to realtime to reach your buyer personas today and in REAL TIME.
The budget sizes are no indicator of marketing success anymore. But speed and agility are competitive advantages which bring you step ahead of your competition but only if you react when the market is ready for you and not the opposite.
Anybody who can react in real-time and has the right data and information by their hand has a competitive advantage. Businesses which change their mindset from old campaign planning to the new realtime marketing and pr opportunities will be a step ahead of their competition.
How to utilize HOT global news for your business and go piggyback to achieve real-time marketing and pr success?
To have a plan for the future is great, but you need to be active today, now and in real-time. This opens you wide opportunities to jump on the bandwagon which also can transport your message piggyback to your audience.
Watch this video with author David Meerman Scott speaks at DMA2011 about the importance of real-time marketing, based on his best-selling book realtime Marketing & PR.
Some simple but effective tips to bring you up into real-time marketing
Look out for news which relates to your business and think abouts how to contribute a beneficial way to that news which actually appears.
A great way to be and stay updated is to have some kind of information hub, some kind of dashboard.
You can do this very simple by research for related news sites, social media sites and blogs and to subscribe to their RSS feeds which you bundle in your Google RSS reader. So you get all the necessary and most recent news at one place. From there you have an almost 360 view of topics which could be interesting for you and which you could utilize for your marketing.
Another great tool to monitor social media is TweetDeck.
TweetDeck is an Adobe AIR desktop application for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn , Foursquare, and MySpace. Like other Twitter applications it interfaces with the Twitter API to allow users to send and receive tweets and view profiles.
Infographic Small Business and Social Media use
-How do you take advantage of news for your business? I am looking forward to read your comment below.
To stay up to date, please subscribe to our RSSFeed
Can You Do A Revenue Forecast Based On Your Online Activities, Or Do You Just Guess?
Success of every online business depends on its growth and forecasting its future. Without any forecasting measure, it generally makes no sense to invest the money. For measuring of forecasting the company’s generally fixes targets for each marketing campaign and periodically analyze the results of these marketing campaigns.
Now a days online business has gained more importance because most of the company’s thinks that return on investment on online business activity is higher than that of offline marketing campaign so this can also work and also it may not work for certain company’s.
5 Factors Which Can Influence Your Revenue Forecasts
For forecasting your revenue on online activities your business organization should observe certain things as follows:
1. Whether there website is able to reach public: That is information provided in the website must be able satisfy the queries of the customers and it should reach their satisfaction.
2. How many visitors are converting into new customers for there products: This is to analyze on what products the demand is there from the customers and what made them separate from their competitors so that they can improve more than present and meet the standards of their customers.
3. Satisfying with the service provided to the customers: customer satisfaction based on their needs is one driving factor for success of any online business. Forecasting your customer requirements through analysis tools helps in developing your business.
4. Knowing the competitors activities: Constantly monitor your competitor’s business tactics and their Internet marketing strategies to market their products. Learn about the prices and discounts offered by them to grab customers. Learn more about quality and service provided by them to their customers so that if there is any negative aspect in our organization we can improve them.
5. Calculating the Return on investment on certain campaigns of marketing: Pay per click is one of the online campaigns which provide huge traffic for your website or online business. Calculate the return of investment and progress of these campaigns and compare the results with other campaigns. This helps you in forecasting the success of future campaigns and deciding on revenue budgets for future campaigns. To forecast your revenue on the online activities you should consider the above factors to get the best of success for your online marketing strategies.
Do you have any tips about Factors Which Can Influence Your Revenue Forecasts? What are they and how do you use this Factors for your Business?
In the competitive world, remarkable content always makes a difference with your competitors. Especially in Online business, unless you are remarkable, strategic, sustaining to competition for your online business is very difficult. Here are some disadvantages if you don’t have necessary remarkable content for your website.
NO remarkable content no traffic!
If there is no remarkable content, there will not be much attention paid on your site by the visitors and also there is no chance of getting back links which is useful to get page rank from search engines like Google, Yahoo etc. Hence, remarkable content in your blog brings huge traffic for your online website through which you can improve and attain more profits for your business. Not only that you and your company will have good name in your social communities.
6 Factors For Providing Remarkable Content
1. Useful information: The information you provide in your website or blog should be in a way that the visitors must be satisfied with the information provided.
2. Using of words which are easy to understand: The words which are used in describing a particular subject should be easy to understand by the people and articles should be human in nature so that it interests your website visitors to bring them back again..
3. Content with in the Head lines: The visitors should be able to understand the content inside the post by reading the headline or side headings of the post. This will make a remarkable difference from the other competitor websites.
4. Updating website: website or blog should be regularly updated with regular posting. Updates your website regularly allows search engine crawlers index your website for new information which improves your website remarkably in search results.
5. Using of good keywords: keyword relevancy for your website should be appropriate and should appear in your keywords meta tag so that it is easy for search engines to recognize the content in your website. Keywords should be place appropriately to make your article remarkable and should not be filled only with keywords. It results for keyword stuffing which may make your website banned from search engines
6. Asking reviews from visitors: This can be like a feed back to your content you posted in the blog and by accepting the reviews of the visitors you can also improve the blog as well as feel them that you are respecting there views this makes your blog quite remarkable.
Do you have any tips for Remarkable Content? What are they and how do you use Remarkable Content?
We are an Inbound Marketing Agency and can help your business to
get outstanding attractive by identifying your marketing objectives,
setup an inbound marketing strategy for you and help with broader
marketing / PR / branding efforts.