When was the last time you and your business have been ahead of the trend curve?
What would you do to have such a tremendous competitive advantage which enables you to produce products and to create services your buyers demand and want to buy, always and repeat this again and again?
Yes, you would appreciate this advantage and do all the best you can to profit from it. Who wouldn’t?
But the fact is that most businesses are not willing to go the extra mile to achieve this kind of long term success. They simple stay in their comfortable zone and think if they do not take advantage of any new opportunities or technologies than they lower their risks. But the opposite is the sad fact.
I know it, because these are information I have discovered from many conversations of which I had with businesses. These businesses will fail in the long term there is no question!
A small percentage of businesses are willing to go the extra mile and use new technologies and opportunities when they appear. These businesses will be the winner in the future for sure!
One important part of success is the ability to listen and learn!
If you are able to listen than you are able to learn and you will develop yourself and your business to the next higher profitable level.
When you listen to conversation you become aware of new information, technologies and what your recent and future customers think about you and your business.
- 1. Do you know and do you listen what recent and future customers think about you and your business?
- 2. Where do you listen?
- 3. Did you improved your support, developed products and services to solve the target audience demand yet?
If not than I give you some good reasons why you should do:
- • In social media people discuss open about their needs and are willing to give more personal information [develop buyer personas to better identify your audience].
- • They complain open and want to be taken serious and you can show them that you care
- • They give you suggestions for product and services improvements
- • You can see upcoming trends, the potential volume and tailor your products and services to fit these trends and to reach those customers who are in demand for such products and services
Infographic: Social Media in Small Business
This is like you personal crystal ball which shows you the future. All this is simply done by listening and engagement in social media.
You decide about your business success for 2012 and nobody else, not your competition, not the economy and not your forefathers! No excuses take action and step into conversations on social media.
This is your extra mile which you have to walk!
I wish you good luck and best of success for 2012.
Further topic related information:
- Monitor your social media in less than 10 minutes a day
- Social Media puts your business at risk! Are you prepared?
- 4 Steps to Create a Social Listening Strategy
- How to Build a Free Social Media Monitoring Dashboard
To stay up to date, please subscribe to our RSS Feed
Tweet this on Twitter!
Free report: Get found and get leads the smart way.