Pay per click (PPC) is an Internet advertising model used on websites, in which advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked.
With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market.
Cost per click (CPC) is the amount of money an advertiser pays search engines and other Internet publishers for a single click on its advertisement that brings one visitor to its website.
Websites that utilize PPC ads will display an advertisement when a keyword query matches an advertiser’s keyword list, or when a content site displays relevant content.
Such advertisements are called sponsored links or sponsored ads, and appear adjacent to or above organic results on search engine results pages, or anywhere a web developer chooses on a content site.
Among PPC providers, Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Facebook, LinkedIn Slideshare and Microsoft AdCenter are the three largest network operators, and all three operate under a bid-based model.
Cost per click (CPC) varies depending on the search engine and the level of competition for a particular keyword.
Increase your leads with pay per click marketing
Reach your target market online on the major search platforms like:
We can help you by:
- Provide the right keywords and pay-per-click strategies for your business.
- Create online ads that attract click through and produce leads.
- Demographic strategy, ad campaign management.
- Develop marketing optimized and effective landing pages that will convert click through to leads.
Some advantages of Pay Per Click campaigns for your business:
- Generates traffic immediately.
- Creating buzz for your website.
- Very Simple.
- Extremely flexible.
- Immediate return on investment.
If you like to generate more business leads with a Pay Per Click Campaign, than please contact us we’d love to hear from you.