If you decide to build your website to promote your business online. There are few things to consider. Since your website will be your business representative in front of your costumers and prospect.
1. Domain. You need to find your domain name. Find the best domain for your business website.
Try to get the short one, simple and easy to remember. That is the good domain name for your business. If you want, you can put your product name within your domain name. Avoid long domain name, that is bad for your website. Search engine love short domain.
2. Web Hosting. Web Hosting is the next step, you need a web hosting service to run your website or business blog.
Good hosting company will support your business well, they will make sure people can connect with your any time, no down time. Try to make sure your hosting company will support your business. Hosting company usually have packages for any kind of businesses.
3. Webmaster. You will need webmaster to manage your website or business blog to make sure your website will run well.
Webmaster will design your website and help you to promote it so people will find your website. Webmaster will create your logo and may be your slogan. Good logo always help people to remember your brand.
4. Writers. Search Engine always love blog, blog always have fresh content. You should find writers that can help you with your business blog’s contents. You need to find writers that have SEO or online promotion experience, if you can find the expert that is better for your business.
5. Inbound Marketing Expert. Inbound Marketing expert will help your business to get found in the internet. This is the key of your success. There are few company or persons that provide inbound marketing services.
Remember to tell to all your people at the company to help with all the promotion as they can. Words of mouth from your employer to their family, friends and colleague to talk about your business blog will help a lots.
About the author:
Latief is an Inbound Marketing Certified Professional. He is the owner of the simple blogging-tips blog ever and Build Business Blog for SME’S in his country and help them grow their business. Please add Latief as your friend @ Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin or visit his Facebook-FanPage.
To stay up to date, please subscribe to our RSS Feed
Tweet this on Twitter!
Do you get found and get leads the smart way?
To learn more download this free report here!