With Facebook Video Calling businesses have the opportunity to meet their customers face to face in real time and to chat and to interact with them instantly!
Sales and customer support can profit greatly from this feature as sales can interact directly and personally with a potential customer no matter where on the planet this potential customer is located.
For support we have a good situation as well as the support staff can show a personal and human company picture when they chat directly on Facebook to their customer to help them to solve their problems.
Yes, sure there are GTalk and Skype, but when your audience is on Facebook at this moment when they want to buy, have a question or need your help to solve a problem than you can catch this opportunity of the Facebook Video Calling feature to get in touch with them instantly!
How do you go to use the Facebook Video Calling feature to interact with your target audience on Facebook is up on you!
Further important sources:
- Inside Facebook – Tracking Facebook and the Facebook Platform for …
- Facebook Video Calling: Initial Impressions
- Facebook Video Calling will replace Skype client for most Mac …
- Skype – The Big Blog – Facebook video calling powered by Skype
- Facebook Video Calling: Here’s how to try it now – Facebook
To stay up to date, please subscribe to our RSS Feed
Tweet this on Twitter!
Free eBook: 9 Easy Steps to Facebook Succes
How Facebook can help grow your business and further profitable reasons why you should use it.