More and more people out there use mobile devices to do their online communication, like to stay in touch with their network on Facebook and Twitter and to inform their friend’s contacts and followers about news and events.
Studies show that people are online about four hours from mobile devices compared with one hour on their PC.
The mobile use of social networks is a quick, convenient and flexible way to stay in touch. Also to stay in touch with customers and prospects answer questions and give support.
You should consider building your own app for your business. Value added apps are an easy way to stay in touch with your audience.
Optimize your website for mobile use. Simply make it easy for your audience to reach you and to stay in touch with you and to buy from you.
Apps for mobile devices are easy to develop and to use. When your customer downloads your app than this shows you, that he or she is interested in your message. So you get high qualified leads where you can spread your message.
Apps give you the opportunity to collect additional information like time and geo location. An ordinary Website cant collect
Some facts why you need a mobile app:
- You offer value-added service for your customers which the get frequently. You can deliver Info about discounts, events, and your inventory and customer service, only to name a view.
- You can make use of an interactive application that can attract more people to your brand. Studies show that about 60% of all app users like to play games. Studies also show that about 50% use news and weather applications to stay up to date. About 40% use social media.
- You can build a business around your mobile app. You can make use of mobile apps as review service for restaurants, hotels and products and some more. The sky is the limit.
Here are further important resources about mobile marketing:
- Location-Based Media Company “Where, Inc.” Awarded Patent For …
- Santa Claus Needs Mobile Marketing | MobileMarketingProfits.com …
- Do you speak mobile? | Your guide to Mobile Marketing Vocabulary
- Mobile Local Ad Market Leadership Not Certain | Mobile Marketing …
- Mobile Marketing: The Use of QR Codes for Creating a Properly …
Let me know what you think and comment below. I’d love to hear from you.
To stay up to date, please subscribe to our RSS Feed
Tweet this on Twitter!