More and more people worldwide use mobile devices daily to access the web, to shop and to network on social media sites. Social sites like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn have apps out there to make it dump easy to communicate and update the network from the run.
To ignore this growing mobile marketing trend could be a very dangerous failure for your business!
To get your piece of the pie from this trend the first thing you need to do is to optimize your website and email communication for mobile use!
Did you thought about to make use of mobile apps to improve your location based marketing?
Services like Foursquare are best examples how businesses use location based marketing to reach a wider audience.
People are increasingly use mobile devices to access content on the web!
- In March 2011, nearly 39% of US mobile subscribers were browsing the internet using their mobile device. That’s up by 2.2 percentage points from just 3 months prior.
- Mobile apps are almost as popular as browsers; 37% of subscribers used downloaded apps.
- Subscribers are also increasingly using social networks on their phones. In March, 27.3% indicated they used a social network on their mobile phone, up from 24.7% just 3 months prior.
Actually about 30% of companies who are using Mobile Marketing do strategic lead generation through this! With only one third of the companies you and your business still have wide opportunities to position in this area!
As this trends evolves more and more businesses get ready to get there communication done in the mobile and location based marketing area, you should not wait to get active here. Otherwise you are put on risk to get left behind.
An uphill battle later could cost you more than to be with the trend now!
- Location-Based Marketing: X Marks the Sweet Spot
- Location-based tech tracks — and sells — to travelers
To stay up to date, please subscribe to our RSS Feed
Tweet this on Twitter!
Free report: Get found and get leads the smart way.