To be visible on Facebook and LinkedIn increases your chances massively to get a steady stream of high quality business leads and revenue.
As this information is a fact, still not the most companies do embrace social media and the wide opportunities it offers to step into real-time two way communication.
Still there are companies which do not act in this medium.
Research data below shows this:
- • On Facebook alone, 69% of small businesses reported receiving customer recommendations through the site (University of Maryland School of Business)
- • 41% of people using LinkedIn for marketing have generated business from it (Hubspot)
- • According to CreditDonkey, just 35% of small business owners have a Facebook page (CreditDonkey)
- • 18% of small businesses are using LinkedIn (Crowdspring)
What does it mean for your business?
When you are active now:
- — Increase your activity and do more. Optimize what you are doing right now and measure to learn more about the things who work and the one who does not.
When you are still not active:
- — When you start now you can position yourself the smart way and secure your share.
- — Come from the sideline and take action before you get left behind and have to start an expensive uphill battle.
Companies which engage in social media show presence and get tremendous opportunities to get in touch with their audience. This also leads to an increase of credibility and unfiltered feedback of the audience and this can lead to an improvement of products and services.
The value of effective social media engagement in a context of a well executes inbound marketing strategy can be measured and results in an increase of brand value and growing revenue.
There is a wide list of big and small companies which have increased their success by utilizing social media. Companies like IBM, Dell, Coca Cola, SteelMaster Buildings LLC, The Equine Practice, Inc, Idea Paint, Neenah Paper Inc. and Duncan Aviation Inc. only to name some of them. And you can become one of these success stories too.
Infographic: The Future of Marketing
—What do you think? Let me kow your thoughts and comment below.
- Why B2B should use Inbound Marketing to master Social
- A survey of surveys: small business social media stats
To stay up to date, please subscribe to our RSS Feed
Tweet this on Twitter!
Free report: Get found and get leads the smart way.