How business has gone the social media marketing way there also recruiting is changing.
Business will spend less money in the future on head hunters and advertising to attract employees!
Recruiters will increasingly use Social Media like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to discover their candidates.
Studies show that about that about 60 to 70 percent of recruiting is now happening through social networks.
Ted Williams, the “homeless man with a golden voice,” is a prime example of where recruiters are hunting for talent.
Watch this video: ‘Golden Voice’ homeless man finds job, home after viral video success
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.linkedtube.com/6rPFvLUWkzs8ff6a673ad24b648a7331dca7aa9704b.htm&quot; _cke_saved_href=&quot;http://www.linkedtube.com/6rPFvLUWkzs8ff6a673ad24b648a7331dca7aa9704b.htm&quot;&gt;LinkedTube&lt;/a&gt;
Christina Pappas, inbound marketing manager at Zmags said: “Our online footprint will determine our personal brand and potential to employers,”
Companies can save thousands of dollars each year by using online networks, in-house tools and employee referral systems to get new candidates.
Social networks lead all other recruiting channels for planned investment by employers as the economy rebounds, according to a new survey by recruitment platform Jobvite.
Recently there was a survey conducted by one of recruitment platform Jobvite and it was found that more than 80% of respondents have planned to use social media networks for recruiting this year. LinkedIn (78%), Facebook (55%) and Twitter (45%) are the most popular social recruiting platforms, while MySpace is used by 5 percent of respondents.
Some tips to get your online recruiting started:
- Start conversation in social media.
- Involve all your employees in your social media activities
- Showcase your steak holder value, do videos and interviews and post them in social media.
- Be human and authentic.
- Start your corporate blog and encourage your fellow employees to contribute.
- Encourage your employees to spread the word about your open positions though their social media communities.
- Be creative.
Some resource to get started with your Social Media for Job Recruitment:
- Download our free eBook: 9 Easy Steps to Facebook Success
- FREE Report: 12 Powerful Ways How to Get Massive Traffic to Your Web Presence
- FREE Report: 8 Steps to Get Seen On LinkedIn
- FREE Report: Learn How to Add a Facebook Fan Page less than ten minutes!
To stay up to date, please subscribe to our RSS Feed
Tweet this on Twitter!