When you are engaged in social media conversation than this can be very beneficial for your business.
Real time engagement can help you to facilitate your customer service, improve your public relation and your brand.
Participating in social media can have a number of beneficial business applications such as facilitating customer service and boosting public relations.
Your engagement in social media should also reflect results for your revenue. Revenue this is your main goal to take all the efforts and investments.
How about your social media marketing? Do you get revenue out from your social media marketing and how do you measure this. What are your most important social media marketing channels and how many leads they generate and how do those leads convert. What’s your social media ROI?
Here are the Top 5 social media ROI metrics you can track easily:
1. Your Social Media Reach: Measure your Facebook fans, Twitter followers and LinkedIn Connections. The more people you have in your network the wider your message will spread. Track how your reach is increasing and also try to indentify influencers in your friend’s network and connect to them as well. Expand your reach. The more qualified people the more your reach will increase.
2. Your Website Traffic: The main reason why you do social media marketing ist to increase your website or blog traffic. Measure how many visitors come from social media websites. The more your social media reach increases the more your website and blog traffic will increase as well.
3. Your Business Leads: The lead amount and quality are your most important measures of your social media marketing ROI. Track how many leads come from each social media source and improve your doings on those social media sites to get the most out.
4. Your New Customers: Research how many of your social media business leads are converting to paying customers and from which sources the come. This gives you another important measure to tweak your social media marketing.
5. The Conversion Rate: What’s your website visitor to business lead conversion rate? What share of your traffic from social media websites becomes lead on your website or blog? This is an indicator which of your activities or website converts better and which one you could improve to increase the channel ROI.
Marketing Takeaway Tip: To track and to measure is an important part of social media marketing success. With these metrics above you are able to track and to measure your social media marketing. You are able to show clear numbers and ROI. This helps you to improve your doings and your revenue!
How about your social media marketing ROI? I am looking forward to your comments here below in the comments field.
To stay up to date, please subscribe to our RSS Feed
Tweet this on Twitter!
Do you get found and get leads the smart way?