Internet business is successful if we adopt good SEO strategies and analyze our business performance periodically through analytical and SEO tools.
SEO friendly blog for business
Internet Blog or website has now become necessity for every business. To get global recognition for your products and business, there is need of good website which is SEO friendly, Indexed in major search engines, popular in social communities and have high keyword density. Don’t get afraid on seeing these requirements as constant effort can place your website with all these SEO features enabled and bring potential income for your business. It is easy to start writing content to your website, but keep an eye on SEO strategies to attain maximum benefits from your website or blog
Are you following these Important SEO strategies
- Many don’t realize the importance of SEO strategies for their website or blog. These strategies play a vital role for their business in website or blog during long run. Some of eye opening SEO strategies which provide guaranteed success for your business are listed below.
- Website titles play a vital role in SEO strategies. For individual pages in your blog, see that page title reflects the content of your article. It is appreciated to appropriately use your keyword in the title which appears in search engines.
- Try to place your keywords prominently. Keyword should be in the first sentence of your article or can appear in h1 and h2 headings. See that you write your keyword 2 or 3 times in the article. Don’t fill your article with your keywords. This may result in Keyword spamming which make search engines ban your website.
- Plan for long tail keyword phrases at least two or three times in blog. Try to increase them in all the articles which increase search volume per month and your website or blog appears in top pages in search engines with the long tail keyword phrases.
- Articles in your blog should be human and simple. Internet readers should find your website interesting to retain them back to for future updates.
- Add strong tag or bold tag to your keywords which helps for crawlers for searching keywords in your website or blog. Be open for the comments and respond to the comments promptly. This makes the readers to visit your website or blog again. Join their websites and share links if you have similar websites. This plays a major role in Inbound Marketing.