Here are eleven ways how you will lose in social media. 100% guaranteed!
1. Only talk about yourself and your products and pitch related blogger to do the same.
2. Let your legal, HR, the CFO, and compliance approve everything (every tweet, every comment and blog article) what you want to do in social media.
3. Become a social media expert within your first week and copy paste what others are doing.
4. Use gobbledygook in your content. Moreover make your whole content an avalanche of gobbledygook.
5. Be disappointed when you do not get the number one position in Google for your keywords within one week.
6. Try to push your brand where it does not fit.
7. Copy paste from others. Avoid using your own brain and blocking creativity.
8. Try to get all services which are necessary for your success for free.
9. Don’t have a plan, just do what you “feel” is right, maybe it works.
10. Be as imprecise as you can be, maybe your team can read your mind. Than I am sure you will succeed.
11. Don’t operate in real-time. Don’t care to respond to messages right away. To respond in one week is quick enough!
Check out also: Ridiculous social media client mentality
Do you have any more ways on how to lose in social media for sure? I am looking forward to your comments below.
To stay up to date, please subscribe to our RSS Feed
Tweet this on Twitter!