Content marketing has established as a powerful way to engage customers. An increasing number of B2C and B2B marketer are faced with the challenge to produce and publish buyer persona oriented interesting and remarkable content to attract customers to their products and services.
A seriously executed content marketing strategy can be responsible for 25x times more business leads and boosts your revenue by up to 40%!
In a March 2012 poll of more than 400 US marketers and agencies content curation services provider Curata found that 95% had curated content in some way over the past six months by sharing a link, blog post or other content type with their target audience.
Curata results also showed that 85% of those marketers focus their main objective of content creation to establishing a thought leadership, 80% of those marketer see also brand building and buzz as a goal of their content creation strategy.
Main content marketing objectives of marketers are:
- • Establish thought leadership
- • Elevate brand visibility and buzz
- • Boost SEO
One of the most difficulties when doing content creation is the time investment. About 70% of marketers say they did not have enough time to devote to the process of content creation and content marketing. Also the marketers stated that is difficult for them to create original content to share with their audience.
Main content marketing challenges of marketers are:
- • Creating original content
- • Having the time to do it
- • Finding high quality content
- • Allocate staff to do it
- • Difficulty to measuring results
- • Securing senior level buy-in
- • Understanding how it fits in overall marketing strategy
To share published content in social media is not enough. Content creation and content marketing as a holistic strategy must be performed on regular basis to gain measurable and profitable results on the long term.
Only those activities performed on a regular basis pave the way to get found online by an increasing number of future customers and keeping them coming back to company offers and information.
Infographic: The Rise of Content Marketing
Companies utilizing content marketing strategy report an up to 2,000% lift in blog traffic and 40% boost in revenue.
How to jumpstart your content marketing?
The easiest way to jumpstart your content marketing is to start a corporate blog. Blogging has great advantages and here are the most important:
- 1. Blogging companies get up to 55% more Traffic
- 2. Blogging companies get up to 97% more Inbound Links
- 3. Blogging companies get up to 434% more indexed pages in search engines
- 4. Blogging companies get up to 25x times more business leads